55 professionals awarded at Metadynea
In Gubakha, Orekhovo-Zuevo and Moscow, the cycle of festive events of the "Metadynea" Company, dedicated to the professional holiday of the industry – Chemist's Day, has ended. The appreciation letters and awards there solemnly presented to the most distinguished employees.
The traditional celebration of professionals at Metadynea has embraced people who have connected their lives with one of the most difficult and important sciences in the world – chemistry and have achieved great results in this field.
The Managing Director of Metadynea, Mr. Igor Spassky, as well as other top managers of the Company, noted the contribution of employees to the overall success:
- We managed to maintain an island of stability. Thanks to the effective work and interaction of each employee of the Company at all levels, today we continue to maintain high quality products and stable production. I am sure that we will continue to do everything to maintain high rates of development. I thank everyone for their well-coordinated work and wish you further success on your professional path!
The most significant awards were awarded to 13 employees.Mr. Andrey Kondrashov, Deputy General Director – Financial Director of Metadynea, was awarded the Certificate of Honor of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation for his great contribution to the development of industry, many years of conscientious work and in regard to the professional holiday – Chemist's Day. Mr. Nikolay Putilin, Deputy Director for Technical Support, received the gratitude of the Governor of the Moscow Region.
The Certificate of Honor of the Ministry of Investment, Industry and Science of the Moscow Region was awarded to Dmitry Shcherbakov, a leading technical specialist in resins for plywood production, and Alexander Potekha, Head of the Equipment and Procurement Department. The Certificate of Honor of the Moscow Regional Duma was awarded to Elena Kuzmina, a leading accountant, and Alexander Putilin, shift supervisor of the department of production of synthetic resins and pulverbakelit.
The appreciation letter from the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Perm Region for many years of conscientious work, high achievements in professional activity was presented to Elena Rogaleva, a chemical analysis laboratory assistant of the 5th category.
The following employees were awarded appreciation letters from the Ministry of Investment, Industry and Science of the Moscow Region for many years of conscientious work, high achievements in professional activity, namely:
- Evgeniya Balakhonova, leading technical specialist in resins for plywood production
- Mikhail Trofimov, Leading Technical Specialist in industrial resins
- Taliya Gazizullina, Deputy Chief Accountant
- Yulia Fedoruk, Sales Manager of Industrial resins
- Dmitry Savostyanov, Shift engineer of the process preparation department
- Dmitry Slavkov, Chief process engineer.
A total of 55 people were awarded, who received certificates of honor and letter of appreciation at the federal, regional and local levels.
We congratulate our colleagues and wish them further career success!